Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tascha The Great


Sometimes I stumble upon something that is visually fantastic to me and yet I won't be able to explain why. I just know in an instant that it relates to some recessed memory or experience that I had as a child that left me with a warm happy feeling. So today I was browsing around my favorite online shop, etsy.com, and I found retro folky fantastic fun! She is only known to me as Tascha from Toronto. Maybe I shall try to reach her and beg of her to tell me more but for now Tascha from Toronto is enough to keep my craving for all things childish, cute and creative at bay. I love her brush strokes, her creative concepts, and the characters she paints. I would like to create bed time stories that go with each painting while I snuggle up with one of her Freda Kahlo dolls. And you know how much I love stories! Have I peaked your interest? Maybe a little. Well then visit Tascha here at her etsy shop, or read her blog here, or take a gander here and watch her work her magic at the etsy Storque.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet post!
    HUGS!
    Tascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like! Of course I wouldn't have anything to write about if you didn't create such funtastic paintings, so in a way it's all your fault.

    ReplyDelete