Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Destined to Lose


WELL! Long time no write! I know, I constantly abuse you with my neglectfulness, but hey! i had to try and win myself a free $100,000. wedding and yes, it was a long shot but in the end we only lost by 1%! That's pretty friggin awesome in my books. So now it's back to the 'ol bump and grind, and thank God really. I missed this! and I miss painting. Looks like we'll have to plan our own wedding now. And so far it's looking like it's going to be a destination wedding for us. And if a destination wedding it shall be then I think I know what the wedding invitations are going to look like! I found some help with inspiration at Bride.ca's post on Creative & Destination Wedding Invitation ideas. Do any of you have any destination suggestions on where to tie the knot?

No comments:

Post a Comment