Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Spinning Gold With a Camera


I love photography. I especially love fashion photography and secondly after that is photographs of home fashion, but only because it combines a few of my great loves, interior decorating and photos. My love affair with photography became solidified when I took a photography course in college. Being in a dark room, just you and your art, a giant magnifier, chemicals and film, holds something so romantic and deep that I can't even put a finger on it to describe it to you. All I can say is that it's magical. Naturally in the future I plan to make my hobby of photography a profession but until then there is a woman I met 3 years ago who has an inexplicable talent of capturing a moment in time and spinning it into gold with her camera. Her name is Crystal Hahn of Crystal Clear Imagery and if ever you need someone who is fresh, vibrant, and new enough at the game that she's not tainted by the money or allows her talent to swell her head, you will be wise to give her a look see.

No comments:

Post a Comment