Monday, March 30, 2009

Crankbunny Magic


I love to create and craft things together. I often find myself admiring something while out shopping that strikes my fancy but rather then buy it for myself I say "I could make that". Of course I never do end up making it and ultimately should have bought it for myself to admire. But I have such a hard time paying money for something that I could, with time and money, create myself. But from time to time a day passes me by when I find something that blows my mind and I can't help but think... How the HELL did they make that!?

Well today is just such a day. I have admired this persons work from afar for some time now. I know her only as Crankbunny. To be honest I don't even know if her is really even a her. I just have a hunch. The wonderfully, delicious Crankbunny is an animation director by day and a paper magician puppeteer by night. She literally blows my mind with her paper creations. My particular favourite is a secret decoder card. You send her the secret message you want encoded with in, she creates it and sends you the card with a discreet piece of paper with your secret message encoded within. You have to use the decoder to figure out the special message. I LOVE IT! Check out her shop here and for some fantastical fun read her blog here. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment