Monday, February 2, 2009

My New Crush


I have a girly crush. No point in denying it. A fact is a fact. I've yet to meet this oh so talented, vibrant and delicious woman. I admit I don't even know what she looks like! But that is of course besides the point. The only thing that matters is what she creates with her hands. Magic. Colourful, rhythmic, beautiful magic. Allow me to introduce you to a fellow Canadian and my new muse, Mandy Budan. Mandy creates her visual bliss using acrylic on hard board panel by mimicking shapes found in nature and landscapes. By melding simple shapes with pattern and bold colour the remaining result is well... it's just plain crush worthy. If you'd like to lust after Mandy's work as much as I do please check her out at http://www.abstractlandscapepainting.com/ or of course you could admire my personal favorites above.

No comments:

Post a Comment