Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Michelle Ramin


There are a very minute amount of people I will willingly cyberstalk. Mostly because it requires so much use of my valuable time. But I will proudly admit with my head held high and nose pointed skyward that Michelle Ramin is cyberstalk worthy. Her artwork has recently taken a more funky turn toward creative, which normally any sort of change in the things I like sends me screaming to my bathtub where I wash away the ugliness growing within. But Michelle has me pink with excitement over what she's creating. Of course it's her original paintings of Portland, her home town, that still make the sun shine within for me. I adore how she takes the industrial landscape and the tiny homes there and creates a colourful, blissful, depiction of what otherwise would go unnoticed by the average eye. If you are craving something new, creative and jubilant to the soul you should most definitely check out Michelle's work and let me know what you think. Unless you don't like it, then I don't want to hear about it. I kid, I'm always interested in others artistic perspectives.

Adieu my loves,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment